Psyllium Husk (Powder) 200g
Psyllium is a bulk forming laxative, this means that it soaks up water in your gut and helps to make bowel movements much easier and can help promote regularity without increasing flatulence. It can be used as a one-off to ease constipation, or it can be added to your diet to help promote regularity and overall digestive health. Besides keeping your bowel movements regular, psyllium has the ability to soften your stool provided you drink enough water.
Directions: Mix approximately 2g with 350-500ml of water or mix in food.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
It is vital that you drink plenty of water when consuming psyllium husk powder and throughout the day. Failure to drink plenty of water could cause it to swell in the throat resulting in a blockage. We recommend that you do not use psyllium husk powder if you have difficulty swallowing or have suffered from oesophageal narrowing.
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breast-feeding
- Not suitable for children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake/dose
- Do not purchase or consume if the seal is broken
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients: Psyllium Husk Powder
Allergens: This product is hypoallergenic/does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
This product is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.