Virkon Disinfectant 50g Sachet
Rely+On™ Virkon™ Disinfectant Powder 50gm packets make up 5 litres of Virkon Disinfectant. Ideal for single use applications. Activates within 5 minutes & is viable for up to 5 days.
- The 50gm packet of Virkon Powder makes up approx 5 litres of Virkon Disinfectant.
- Ideal for single use applications.
- Safe and simple to use - not classified as harmful to the user. It has a low acute toxicity, does not cause skin corrosion, does not cause sensitisation and is biodegradable.
- Once placed in water, becomes a pink solution which is activated within 5 minutes. Built-in colour indicator of strength and use life up to five days after activation (1:100 solution).
- Virkon is effective at killing 99.999% of microorganisms in less than 10 minutes.
- Solution can be applied to surfaces using a spray bottle, sponge, mop etc. Any items that need disinfecting (not medical devices) can be submerged in Virkon solution and rinsed afterwards.
- Proven effective against all major pathogens known to man and a wide range of antibiotic-resistant strains. After independent testing, also proven effective against:
- 300 strains/clinical isolates from 76 bacteria
- 47 strains/clinical isolates from 35 viruses
- 45 strains/clinical isolates from 17 fungi
- The 50gm Virkon powder shelf life is 3 years from date of manufacture.